Saturday, June 27, 2009

Alive in Her Comatose Purgatory/ Manufacturing Suicidal Malfuctions

The screen filled with static invites me in for a closer look,
Chaos is what we have begun to breed amongst our peers,
Laughing in the trails of destruction we lead,
Breath by breath we hold on tighter to our visions unraveled,
Placed as an offering at the alter that pain built,
The demons we have faught have manifested into reflections of ourselves,
Deeply remorseful at the pendulum's stomach,
Having no perception of what may lie ahead,
Just absorbing the moments we squandered away,
Oh, how I loved you for so long silent,
Your voice filled me with what was missing far from this place,
Delay the after effects and postpone the forward momentum,
The grand finale is to great to force early,
They will all see how we have been there from the second of creation,
Breathing into their unheard wishes never answered,
Sit around the table and eat the propaganda on your plate,
This suffering has gone on far too long, don't you agree?
You will see, my dear, that there was never a moment of doubt,
And you can scream into my existence until it begins to crack,
I will endure all you can muster and place down upon me,
The floors will open wide for this third course of the hopelessly lost,
Descending into a girl's comatose purgatory,
In here I am immune to your blows,
But the silence penetrates my immunity and leaves me paralyzed,
She lifted a phantom limb to grasp the concept,
Thrashing at the full spectrum unfolded on the tablecloth,
They vomited the remains of her consciousness,
Watching the incests feast upon it late into the morning,
Placing the center to the right with a false interpretation of the true meaning,
How long have I fallen from the brink of my own creations?
Glass lies askew in the vessel now,
The static has poured out onto the carpet,
Spreading to the walls to consume my cell you've crafted,
The tension in my veins beg me to sever,
I closed my eyes as she placed the blade in my hand,
No more assurances would ever be heard from her snaked tongue,
The gas in here is beginning to choke me softly,
I open my eyes to watch her lock the door,
Filling the syringe with my entire being,
She breaks the skin into the bloodstream so the destruction can commence,
I begin to wonder how of me she's stolen,
And with that,
I feel the cold metal break everything I had left.

___________________________________________

Solace seeks refuge in the depths of the broken flesh,
Cowering from the motions of the waking,
Whispering softly into the ears of wilted flowers,
Decay is all it can taste,
Feasting on the remains long forgotten,
Vomiting the abscess with blurred vision,
Something awakes in the distance,
Crying out for life to engulf itself in,
The scattered rush inward, teeth bared,
Craving the innocence at hand with absolute relentlessness,
Within the level of discontent we can discover enlightenment,
If it is only for a breath and a beat,
Soothe the depraved with substance,
Carve the nightmare out of the dead layers,
Peel until the tips are ripe with blood,
I can only contain this for so long,
It will escape before to long,
The hunger screams as the desire intensifies,
I need to feel the sweet kiss of the pendulum,
Collections of desperation collapse under the false pretense,
That last glance over the shoulder confirms my suspicions,
Sleep comes at the cost of sedation,
These past waking hours have been a daze,
The secret smell of disapproval lingers in this room,
It's time to feed the parasites,
We can't have them die inside us again,
Oh, he simplistic lies we tell ourselves to allow us to coexist,
Manifested secrets we live into for comfort,
I can hear the screaming all around this place,
It's haunting and luring like the Siren's Song,
Inviting us into this world of fantasy,
Without pain,
Without emotions,
The hand in mine is nothing to me anymore,
It's only vice is the temptation of the weak,
Solace has once again forsaken me,
Deceiving my perceptions of immortality,
Twisting and transforming into a stronger being,
A beast within a beast,
What a web it's woven,
The twine so adhesive,
And when the light shined through the cracks,
I saw what it was,
Oh, the sweet lies we allow ourselves to believe,
A carnivorous connoisseur of innocence,
That beautifully built machine,
Ravenously digging into the innards,
Because when the light shines in the cracks,
We see what it was,
Hiding behind the depths of a omniscient promise,
That eerily haunting reflection,
And I stood there,
Watching it destroy what I'd built,
And in my final moment,
I joined in the deconstruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment