Sunday, June 21, 2009

4 Part(s) of Inner Weakness Revealing Desperation/Deeper

I feel discouraged in my future actions delayed,
Her voice echoed in the nameless rooms abandoned by those they held close,
Blood soaks this floor to the roots and feeds the leeches,
All I can do is lie motionless as she embodies my movements,
Telling me to entrust no one other than her from this point on,
Blindly obey as she destroys the progress I've built,
Burning it to the ground while throwing me in the ashes. (1)
Somewhere I will find the piece removed from this obscurity,
Tainted by your sin-filled touch,
We must remove this cancer before it spreads..(2)
Wait, I can hear the distant screams of sorrow,
How sad they sound from the top of the mountains I stand upon,
Every memory I drop to them leads them through another realm of torture,
Thier's and mine, fate intertwined...(3)
Stripping myself of all your emotions,
The remains are buried in my flesh decayed,
I ask for your hand and your silence forces mine,
We can no longer hide the scars we share,
The overwhelming pressure ever expanding,
I just need to know where you've gone,
I can't finish a thing without your voice to confirm,
Look at all this your leaving to rot,
I can wait as long as you need for me to expire,
The date draws near and we will be forgotten,
Fragments of someone's lost reality,
Your silence forces mine,
Into the next level of decomposition,
We can no longer hide,
These stains on the carpet of regret,
I have no more to offer other than my soul,
But that will never suffice for you,
I can no longer accept this....(4)

_________________________
Sleeping in the past's remains,
I hold my eyes shut with thick tape,
My body is paralyzed when she enters my mind,
And all I can do is adsorb the beauty she radiates,
Shedding tears that were never there,
They have the power to grow flowers on her cheek,
Her shadow begs me to embark within,
And all I can do is allow it to devour me,
Spilling life around me as it drags me inside,
In here we hear stories of enlightenment,
A place where there is no pain,
Noises tempt me back out of this realm,
But she has me tied down,
Never allowing me to depart,
Eyes being filled with images of eternity,
Spelling out the words of the chosen ones,
Someday I will posses her and show her how,
But that day is frozen between a moment and a memory,
And the keys are loosely hanging above the void,
She'll understand as we hold hand and dive,
The stories being screamed from the walls,
This isn't happening,
It never happened,
It was only a dream, she'll tell us all.
It's not a dream, he'll whisper in her ear,
And the walls will shatter at the sight,
The floors will melt and they will sink
Deeper
Never stopping to take anything in,
Deeper,
Slowly inserting the memories in the safe,
Hands trembling and chest caving inward.
We will absorb into our own denials,
And she will see how I feel for only a second,
This is never going to happen,
But she told us it's already over,
So we are left to decide,
Smear the remaining flesh on the damp concrete
Deeper

No comments:

Post a Comment